Sunday, March 23, 2008

Monday April 30th, 1978

It was cool and windy in Pocatello today. I did something different, I actually went to class. I have five finals coming up in classes that I wanted to drop but was too late for the drop deadline.

I've had a hell of a time this semester with studying, I dont feel like going to class. I have made it to tennis practice but coach Holly got my mid-term grades and is mad that I havnt been to class. He warned that I wont be eligible in the fall and could be off the team unless I get my shit together. So Im going to try and do the impossible, go to the class the last two weeks and see if I can salvage a couple of classes. I checked and am failing in just two classes so maybe I can make it.

I ran into Debbie Messenger today, she's my old girlfriend from last year, the one that broke my heart. Shes doing well, Tosha the dog is going great...seeing her, talking to her has left me in a funk. She's moving and wants me to help her haul some stuff to storage. I got Dad's truck lined up for tomorrow after school. Im looking forward to helping out and hanging out with her again.

I havnt played in a single team match this season because I havnt beat anyone on the team ladder. I work out with the team on Monday thru Wednesday and then they go on the road, the rest of the week I work out with Zaladonis or Hall.

No comments: